Real Estate Agent Annual Salary in Arizona ($73,849 Avg | Jul 2021) – ZipRecruiter
- As of Sep 9, 2021, the average annual pay for a Real Estate Agent in Arizona is $73,849 an year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $35.50 an hour. This is the equivalent of $1,420/week or $6,154/month.
- 1 How much does a realtor make in AZ?
- 2 How much do part time real estate agents make in Arizona?
- 3 Do real estate agents make a lot of money?
- 4 Is it hard to become a real estate agent in Arizona?
- 5 What are top paying jobs?
- 6 Can real estate be a side hustle?
- 7 How many hours do real estate agents work?
- 8 How many houses do I need to sell to make 100k?
- 9 Is real estate hard?
- 10 Is real estate a good career in 2020?
- 11 What is a good salary in Arizona?
- 12 What jobs are in high demand in Arizona?
- 13 Real Estate Agent salary in Arizona
- 14 Salaries by years of experience in Arizona
- 15 Top companies for Real Estate Agents in Arizona
- 16 Where can a Real Estate Agent earn more?
- 17 Best-paid skills and qualifications for Real Estate Agents
- 18 Salary satisfaction
- 19 70% of Real Estate Agents in the United States think their salaries are enough for the cost of living in their area.
- 20 How Are Real Estate Agents Paid?
- 21 How Much Do Real Estate Agents Make in Arizona?
- 22 Seniority Makes a Difference
- 23 Common Real Estate Agent Benefits
- 24 Do You Want to Become an Arizona Real Estate Agent?
- 25 Real Estate Sales Agent Salary in Phoenix, AZ
- 26 Career PathforReal Estate Sales Agent
- 27 Are you an HR manager or compensation specialist?
- 28 Understand the total compensation opportunity for a Real Estate Sales Agent, base salary plus other pay elements
- 29 Average Total Cash Compensation
- 30 Discover how your pay is adjusted for skills, experience, and other factors
- 31 How much should you be paid?
- 32 Salaris: Real Estate Agent in Phoenix, AZ
- 33 Salarissen in regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten
- 34 Salarissen voor Real Estate Agent in regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten
- 35 Veelgestelde vragen over salarissen voor eenReal Estate Agent
- 36 How To Become A Real Estate Agent In Arizona
- 37 Here’s How Much Real Estate Agents Earn In Every State
- 38 10 States Where Real Estate Agents Earn The Most Money
- 39 10 States Where Real Estate Agents Earn The Least Money
- 40 How Much Real Estate Agents Make In Each State
- 41 Real Estate Agent Salary
- 42 Salary Expert – Real Estate Agent Salary Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- 43 How to Become a Real Estate Agent in Arizona – Licensing & Requirements
- 43.1 How long does it take to get your real estate license in Arizona?
- 43.2 What kind of information will I learn to help me get a real estate license in Arizona?
- 43.3 How do I register for the Arizona real estate licensing state exam?
- 43.4 How do I submit my fingerprints for the background check?
- 43.5 How do I submit my Arizona Salesperson application?
- 43.6 Does Arizona offer reciprocity?
- 43.7 Regulatory notes
How much does a realtor make in AZ?
The average salary for a real estate agent in Arizona is $50,640, which is about 6% less than the national average, but the range is really wide. Agents in the bottom 20% of salaries earn $24,600 on average, while those in the top 20% earn closer to $104,500 per year.
How much do part time real estate agents make in Arizona?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing salaries as high as $106,817 and as low as $16,840, the majority of Part Time Real Estate Agent salaries currently range between $28,869 (25th percentile) to $76,984 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $96,230 annually in Phoenix.
Do real estate agents make a lot of money?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average income for Real Estate agents in the state of California is $73,450. California is one of the top earning states for Real Estate agents.
Is it hard to become a real estate agent in Arizona?
The state requires that you achieve a score of 75% or higher to pass. At ASREB, we will help you prepare for the Arizona real estate license exam with the best online exam prep program in the industry – CompuCram. You will learn at your own pace and get tools to set you up for success in your future career.
What are top paying jobs?
Here is a look at the top 100 highest-paying jobs:
- Cardiologist. National average salary: $351,827 per year.
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $326,296 per year.
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $264,850 per year.
- Psychiatrist. National average salary: $224,577 per year.
Can real estate be a side hustle?
As a side hustle, you can get your real estate license to become a Realtor and start selling real estate properties. Naturally, this is extremely profitable once you get enough contacts and experience in the industry. But note that it does take a lot of time and study to get your real estate license.
How many hours do real estate agents work?
Daily and Weekly Routines Nearly half (49 percent) work 40 hours or more. What’s more, over half (53 percent) say they work the same hours or longer today than they did their first year.
How many houses do I need to sell to make 100k?
How many houses does an agent have to sell to make $100,000 a year? If you are selling $100,000 houses and paying 40 percent of your commission to your broker you would have to sell over 50 houses a year to gross $100,000 a year.
Is real estate hard?
Earning a living selling real estate is hard work. You have to be organized in order to keep track of legal documents, meetings, and all the tasks that go into multiple listings. You may go without a paycheck for periods of time because the work is often commission-based. If you don’t sell, you don’t earn anything.
Is real estate a good career in 2020?
The real estate market is ever-shifting. The fluctuations within the real estate market have been worse in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic that has caused many sellers to pull off their listings and interest rates to hit a record low. Still, we believe it’s a good time to become a realtor.
What is a good salary in Arizona?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing salaries as high as $126,363 and as low as $19,047, the majority of salaries within the Average jobs category currently range between $45,992 (25th percentile) to $68,756 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $83,622 annually in Arizona.
What jobs are in high demand in Arizona?
- Health care and social assistance.
- Administrative and waste services.
- Professional and technical services.
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction.
- Wholesale trade.
Real Estate Agent salary in Arizona
For a real estate agent in Arizona, the average annual compensation is $124,492 (plus bonuses). 4k wages were reported as of December 21, 2021, and were last updated on December 21, 2021.
Salaries by years of experience in Arizona
|Years of experience||Per year|
|Less than 1 year|
|1 to 2 years|
|3 to 5 years|
|6 to 9 years|
|More than 10 years|
Indeed allows you to search for job vacancies based on the years of experience that are relevant to you.
Top companies for Real Estate Agents in Arizona
- Salaries reported for Sedona, AZ122
- Salaries reported for Surprise, AZ223
- Salaries reported for Peoria, AZ184
- There have been 273 reported wages in Glendale, AZ
- 222 reported salaries in Gilbert, AZ
- And 174 reported salaries in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Tucson, AZ63 salaries were recorded
- Phoenix, AZ536 salaries were reported
- And Goodyear, AZ202 salaries were reported
Where can a Real Estate Agent earn more?
Salary ranges for Real Estate Agents in various locales are shown below.
Best-paid skills and qualifications for Real Estate Agents
Since 2018, the number of occupations that require this expertise has increased by 1400.00 percent. Real estate agents with this talent make an average annual compensation of $124,492, which is 61.67 percent more than the typical base wage.
|Year||Number of job openings on Indeed requiring this skill||Change from previous year|
|2017||2||increase by 2|
|2018||1||decrease by 50.00%|
|2019||15||increase by 1400.00%|
Top companies hiring Real Estate Agents with the recommended skill
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Aid with professional growth
- Parental leave
- And more.
- Health insurance, stock options, commuting aid, and food are all available.
- Employee discounts, vision and dental insurance, and mileage reimbursement are all available.
based on 3,536 user reviews
70% of Real Estate Agents in the United States think their salaries are enough for the cost of living in their area.
In the United States, real estate brokers earn an average of $84,459 a year, according to data collected from Indeed users.
How much does a real estate agent make a month?
According to Indeed users who reported their compensation, real estate brokers make an average of $5,980 per month on the job.
Do real estate agents get paid weekly?
Real estate agents are compensated on a commission basis, which means that they will be compensated whenever they assist a client in the purchase or sale of a property, rather than receiving a weekly wage.
How do real estate agents get paid?
With years of expertise, real estate brokers in Arizona may make more than $100,000. The remuneration for a first-year agent, on the other hand, is significantly lower at $50,000 per year! Learn more about real estate license and take advantage of exclusive discounts. Have you ever considered pursuing a career as a real estate agent in the state of Arizona? A number of the fastest-growing cities in the country may be found in the state. Affordable housing, beautiful scenery, excellent schools, and a thriving job market all contribute to its rise.
Arizona is also a fantastic place for real estate agents because of this aspect.
How Are Real Estate Agents Paid?
Real estate agents are paid a commission, which is a proportion of the sale price. This implies that they get compensated when a property is purchased, sold, or rented. There is no guarantee that you will get a weekly payout. In reality, there is very little consistency in pay. Instead, the salesman has the option to earn as much or as little as he or she is willing to put in. While some real estate professionals may earn a salary in addition to an additional commission — the amount varies depending on the brokerage — the majority of property firms do not provide this benefit.
How Much Do Real Estate Agents Make in Arizona?
Real estate agents in Arizona earn an average of $50,640 per year. This is around 6% less than the national average, although the range is quite broad. Agents in the bottom 20 percent of incomes make an average of $24,600 each year, and those in the top 20 percent earn an average of $104,500.
One of the most important metrics is performance. Agents’ earning potential increases in direct proportion to the amount of labor they do. It is critical to establish a network.
Seniority Makes a Difference
The amount of money you earn as a real estate agent in Arizona is determined by how long you have been in the business. Agents at the entry level make around $24,550 per year. They are still in the process of establishing a network and learning the ropes. In addition, many first-year salespeople must share their commission with their broker, which is often approximately 50 percent of their total commission. That has a significant impact on earnings. At junior level, the average salary rises to $34,594 per year, but that is only the beginning of their upward mobility.
Keep in mind, though, that people with greater salaries are more likely to put in longer hours.
Real estate agents in Arizona who work 60 hours or more per week earn an average of $87,000 per year.
Common Real Estate Agent Benefits
Many real estate agents in Arizona are eligible for additional perks in addition to their wages. In addition to the ability to work from home and the ability to choose their own hours, they frequently benefit from additional benefits. Professional development aid, as well as health insurance, mileage reimbursement, and parental leave, are all standard benefits for most employers. In certain cases, real estate brokers may even provide their agents stock options. The specifics of the bundle will vary depending on the brokerage.
Do You Want to Become an Arizona Real Estate Agent?
Arizona is an interesting spot to begin a real estate career as a newcomer. Before you can get started, you’ll need to complete theArizona real estate pre-licensing course first. It is a 90-hour course that may be completed online through an accredited institution such as Aceable. We provide on-demand sessions for the Arizona licensing course to make it easier for you to fit your education into your schedule and schedule. Aceable can help you get started on the path to a successful real estate agent profession in Arizona.
retains ownership of all intellectual property rights.
Real Estate Sales Agent Salary in Phoenix, AZ
- A Real Estate Sales Agent’s salary in Phoenix, Arizona is around $90,000 annually. As of November 29, 2021, the average Real Estate Sales Agent income in Phoenix, AZ is $42,994, with the range frequently falling between $42,001 and $54,687. A variety of essential criteria, like schooling, certifications, supplementary talents, and the amount of years you’ve spent in your career, can have a significant impact on salary ranges. Salary.com provides more online, real-time salary data than any other website, allowing you to pinpoint your exact wage objective. Based on HR-reported data: a national average with a geographic differentiation
- 25 percent
- 10 percent
- 90 percent
- 75 percent
- 50 percent (Median)
- 90 percent Check all the Real Estate Sales Agent positions available in Phoenix, Arizona.
Career PathforReal Estate Sales Agent
Sales Representative in the Real Estate Industry in the city of Boise, Idaho Rachel Wexler is a real estate sales agent who helps buyers and sellers find the perfect property, whether it’s a starting house or a million-dollar mansion. December 27, 2019Real Estate Sales Agent in Elyria, OhioReal Estate Sales Agent The Outbound/Inbound Sales Agent is driven by a desire to see others succeed and gains energy from interacting with other people. Real Estate Sales Agent Posted on December 08, 2019 in Lawrence, Massachusetts, MAA Having a successful real estate career can be extremely financially rewarding and interesting, and this curriculum equips graduates to be successful in demanding real estate positions.
The 18th of February, 2020 Is this not the position you’re searching for? More salary information may be found here:
Are you an HR manager or compensation specialist?
The CompAnalyst platform from Salary.com provides the following features:
- For individual occupations, detailed skills and competency reports are provided. Pricing reports for jobs and employees
- Compensation data tools, compensation structures, surveys, and benchmarking are all examples of what we do.
Find out more about
Real Estate Sales Agent Pay Difference by Location
|City, State||Compared to national average|
|City, StateSan Francisco, CA||Compared to national average+ 25.0%|
|City, StateWashington, DC||Compared to national average+ 11.3%|
|City, StateMiami, FL||Compared to national average-2.6%|
|City, StateChicago, IL||Compared to national average+ 6.1%|
|City, StateBoston, MA||Compared to national average+ 12.7%|
|City, StateNew York, NY||Compared to national average+ 20.3%|
|City, StateDallas, TX||Compared to national average-0.7%|
Located in the southern United States, Phoenix lies in the south-central section of Arizona, almost midway between Tucson to the southeast and Flagstaff to the north. It is the state capital of Arizona. It is roughly 150 miles (240 kilometers) north of the Sonoyta border crossing and 180 miles (290 kilometers) north of the Nogales border crossing via automobile. Because of its geographical location in the Salt River Valley, the metropolitan region is referred to as the “Valley of the Sun.” It is located in the northern parts of the Sonoran Desert at an elevation of 1,086 feet (331 meters) above sea level.
Adapted from Wikipedia (as of April 11, 2019).
Similar JobstoReal Estate Sales Agent
Results of the loading process.
|Job Title||Experience||EDUCATION||Salary Compared to This Job|
|Job Title Real Estate Attorney||Experience2 – 4||EducationJD||Salary Compared to This Job + 100.0%|
|Job Title Real Estate Clerk||Experience||Education||Salary Compared to This Job- 35.7%|
|Job Title Real Estate Clerk, Sr.||Experience||Education||Salary Compared to This Job- 30.8%|
|Job Title Real Estate Zoning Manager||Experience5 +||EducationBachelors||Salary Compared to This Job + 100.0%|
|Job Title Real Estate Zoning Specialist||Experience2 – 4||EducationBachelors||Salary Compared to This Job + 76.9%|
Level ofEducationforReal Estate Sales Agent
Simply follow the three basic steps shown below to create your own unique pay report. Step one of three
Understand the total compensation opportunity for a Real Estate Sales Agent, base salary plus other pay elements
Compensation at the core
Average Total Cash Compensation
Included are the base rate and yearly incentives. For the position of Real Estate Sales Agent in Phoenix, Arizona, the following charts show an example of an average base pay (core compensation), as well as the average total cash compensation. Based on experience, the base compensation for a Real Estate Sales Agent may range from $42,001 to $54,687, with an average base income of $42,994. The total cash compensation, which includes base salary and yearly incentives, may range from $47,124 to $59,531, with an average total cash compensation of $50,776.
Step two of three
Discover how your pay is adjusted for skills, experience, and other factors
To receive a real-time pay goal, please provide us with further information about your work in the four areas listed below. I have work experience that is relevant to this position. Step three of three
How much should you be paid?
Phoenix, Arizona is a city in the state of Arizona. Phoenix is located in the southwestern United States, in the south-central region of the state of Arizona, approximately midway between Tucson to the southeast and Flagstaff to the north. Prices in the Phoenix, Arizona, area increased by 2.2 percent from a year earlier. See how much it costs to live in Phoenix, Arizona. Salary of a Real Estate Sales Agent in major cities such as Tucson, Mesa, and Chandler Related job titles include Notary Signing Agent, Housing Counselor, and Broker Assistant, to name a few.
Salaris: Real Estate Agent in Phoenix, AZ
False Finished on the 17th of December in the year 2021. US$ 64,500 per year for a junior Basissalaris23 salarissen is a typical salary range. There has been no mention of any aanvullende contante vergoeding for this position. How much does a real estate agent in Phoenix get paid per hour?
For a Real Estate Agent in Phoenix, the average hourly wage is $63.814 dollars. Schatten voor het voor Occupational salaries in Phoenix are based on 23 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Real Estate Agents working in the Phoenix area.
Salarissen in regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten
The location is in the Phoenix, Arizona area of the United States.
- The Republic of the Netherlands
- – regio Phoenix, the Republic of the Netherlands
Of We are looking for a certain type of laborer. Sorteren:Populair
- Well-balanced Salaris: hoog naar laag
- Salaris: laag naar hoog
- Salaris: hoog naar laag
Bedrijf Basissalaris in the middle of the road (USD) Bereik4.3 ranges from US$ 53.017 to US$ 173.089 per unit. Bereik4.2: US$ 70.214-US$ 75.445 Bereik4.2: US$ 70.214-US$ 75.445 Bereik4.6 (US$ 21.482-US$ 53.308) Bereik4.6 (US$ 21.482-US$ 53.308) The price of Bereik4.3 is between US$ 3.061 and US$ 4.704. Bereik4.3 US$ 30.594-US$ 53.442 Bereik4.3 US$ 30.594-US$ 53.442 Bereik4.2: US$ 39.231-US$ 119.176 Bereik4.2: US$ 39.231-US$ 119.176 Bereik4.3US$ 42.232-US$ 53.015BereikUS$ 62.088-US$ 96.217BereikUS$ 62.088-US$ 96.217 Bereik3.7: US$ 78.009-US$ 85.359 Bereik3.7: US$ 78.009-US$ 85.359 Bereik4.5 ranges from US$ 98.579 to US$ 106.797.
per uurInfo, a real estate agent is employed.
US$ 12- US$ 14
Dollars US$ 34.431-US$ 37.345 per uur3.4 Bereik4.1★
per uurInfo, a real estate agent is employed.
US$ 13- US$ 14
According to uur3.7
per uurInfo, a real estate agent is employed.
US$ 11- US$ 12
Per uur4.24.2US$ 95.056-US$ 104.668 per uur4.24.2 Bereik4.1 ranges from US$ 49.132 to US$ 52.924. Bereik 3.5-3.9 US$ 43.578-US$ 47.145 3.5-3.9 US$ 43.578-US$ 47.145 The use of BereikDownloaden as a gegevenstabel
Salarissen voor Real Estate Agent in regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij Keller Williams – 7 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 86.958 / jr|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij HomeSmart International – 3 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 72.830 / jr|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij West USA Realty – 3 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 37.395 / jr|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij Keller Williams – 2 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 3.863 / mnd|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij Keller Williams – 2 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 41.332 / jr|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij HomeSmart International – 2 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 77.696 / jr|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij Realty Executives – 2 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 47.505 / jr|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij My Home Group (AZ) – 2 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 78.470 / jr|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij Amazon – 1 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 81.659 / jr|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij Google – 1 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 102.155 / jr|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij Boeing – 1 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 97.363 / jr|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij T-Mobile – 1 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 13 / uur|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij Red Robin – 1 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 35.765 / jr|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij REI – 1 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 13 / uur|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij Home Instead – 1 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 11 / uur|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij Starwood HotelsResorts – 1 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 12 / uur|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij Redfin – 1 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 100.000 / jr|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij Coldwell Banker – 1 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 50.972 / jr|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij Big 5 Sporting Goods – 1 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 13 / uur|
|Salarissen voor een Real Estate Agent bij American Express Global Business Travel – 1 salarissen gemeld||regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten||US$ 45.541 / jr|
Veelgestelde vragen over salarissen voor eenReal Estate Agent
The average salary for a Real Estate Agent in the city of Phoenix, United States, is US$ 63.814 per year, according to Payscale. Payroll chats are based on a sample of 23 salariates who were anonymously submitted to Glassdoor by employees in the Phoenix, United States, with the occupation of Real Estate Agent as the primary function. A Real Estate Agent’s annual salary in the Phoenix, Arizona area is US$ 118.283, which is the highest in the United States. The lowest salary for a Real Estate Agent in the city of Phoenix, United States, is US$ 34.428 per year.
How To Become A Real Estate Agent In Arizona
It is possible to complete real estate school in as little as 14 days. The exam may be available immediately thereafter, and if the student finds an appropriate brokerage to work with immediately afterward, they may be able to obtain their license within three weeks! The reality is that many students will not be able to dedicate 8+ hours a day for several weeks at a time and will instead prefer to study in the evenings or on weekends instead. In most cases, these students will finish their full license procedure in around 6 weeks.
Occasionally, students prefer to finish their training over the course of six months, and this is totally appropriate.
One of the benefits of taking a self-paced online course is that you may work at your own speed. Because, when “life occurs,” having the ability to easily adjust your study schedule can make all the difference in your ability to succeed.
Here’s How Much Real Estate Agents Earn In Every State
Despite the general improvement in the economy in recent years, one sector that has remained slow is the homebuying market. According to the National Association of Realtors, existing house sales in December fell 6.4 percent from the previous month, making it the worst month for existing home sales in at least three years. Because fewer properties are being sold, the persons who are most immediately impacted are real estate sales agents, whose wages are connected to the number of homes sold. According to salary.com, the average yearly wages for real estate sales agents were $41,289 as of January 2019.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics’ occupational data has been used to research and construct a list of the average income of a real estate sales agent in each state throughout the United States for 2019.
10 States Where Real Estate Agents Earn The Most Money
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the national average yearly pay for a debt collector is $59,630. The following is a breakdown of the top ten states in which real estate brokers make the most money:
|Rank||State||2017 Mean Annual Wage|
In terms of geographic location, the states that pay real estate brokers the most on average are situated in the Northeast, the West, and the South, with three states, five states, and two states in each Census-designated zone, respectively, according to the Census Bureau.
10 States Where Real Estate Agents Earn The Least Money
Listed below is a summary of the top ten states where real estate brokers make the least money:
|Rank||State||2017 Mean Annual Wage|
This list is dominated by states from the South and Midwest, with only one state from the Northeast making an appearance.
How Much Real Estate Agents Make In Each State
In just one year, real estate sales professionals in seven states had revenue gains of more than 10%, according to the National Association of Realtors.
- Arkansas average yearly income for real estate agents has increased by 21.8 percent, while the average annual income for real estate agents in Utah has increased by 17.5 percent. The average yearly salary of a real estate agent in Pennsylvania has increased by 14.5 percent. The average yearly salary of a real estate agent in Kentucky has increased by 14 percent. The average yearly salary of a real estate agent in Mississippi has increased by 13.8 percent. The average yearly salary of a real estate agent in Texas has increased by 13.1 percent. The average yearly salary of a real estate agent in Oregon has increased by 10.9 percent.
The following table lists the average annual income of real estate sales agents in each of the 50 states.
|State||2017 Mean Annual Wage||2016 Mean Annual Wage||2015 Mean Annual Wage||1-Year Change||2-Year Change|
Real estate agent wages increased by more than 20% in seven states over the period of two years, according to a recent study. These were the states involved:
- The average yearly salary of a real estate agent in Rhode Island has increased by 52.1 percent. The average yearly salary of a real estate agent in Maine has increased by 37.3 percent. The average yearly salary of a real estate agent in Oregon has increased by 32 percent. The average yearly salary of a real estate agent in Mississippi has increased by 31.4 percent. The average yearly salary of a real estate agent in Louisiana has increased by 29.9 percent. The average yearly income of a real estate agent in Utah has increased by 24 percent. The average yearly salary of a real estate agent in Kentucky has increased by 20.8 percent.
What You Can Get in Every State for the Price of a Home in California is a popular topic right now.
Real Estate Agent Salary
According to the National Association of REALTORS®, the median gross income for real estate agents in 2019 was $41,800. The amount of money a real estate agent makes in a given year varies widely. However, the income of a real estate agent is determined by a variety of criteria, including the number of years of experience, the number of hours worked, market circumstances, specialities, and other considerations. Courses are available for purchase. Outside of market circumstances, the following are the top four elements that influence the amount of money that real estate brokers make: 1.
A significant wage disparity exists between part-time and full-time agents as a result, with full-time agents earning far more than part-time agents.
For the most part, if you want to earn more money, you should concentrate your efforts mostly on urban or suburban areas, where the average cost of a property is greater. Here is a list of some of the cities with the highest average real estate agent salaries:
|New York||New York-Long Island||$93,343|
3. Specialization or a specialized market Agents in the real estate industry frequently specialize in different aspects of the industry, similar to how doctors and nurses specialize in specific areas of medicine. Because commercial and luxury residential properties often sell for greater prices than other sorts of properties, and hence generate more commissions, agents who specialize in these types of properties typically earn more than their counterparts, regardless of state. Agents’ Annual Income Depending on Their Niche 4.
- Agents that have at least one year of experience under their belts often make more than $20,000 per year on average.
- It is possible to get a more accurate idea of the sort of income you might earn as a real estate agent by taking these elements into consideration.
- Take a look at our highly rated and state-accredited programs.
- Do you want to see how your city or state stacks up against the rest of the nation?
|Arkansas||Little Rock-North Little Rock-Conway||$90,670|
|California||Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim||$91,205|
|New York||New York-Long Island||$93,343|
|Utah||Salt Lake City||$87,987|
|Washington, D.C.||District of Columbia||$85,281|
The information in this table was compiled from several sources, includingIndeed.com and other wage comparison websites. In no way does the information about typical salary serve as a guarantee of how much money you will make as a real estate agent in that particular location. As a real estate agent, we recommend that you perform more research in order to obtain a more nuanced estimate of the amount of money you may anticipate to make depending on your job experience, talents, and educational level.
Salary Expert – Real Estate Agent Salary Phoenix, Arizona, United States
It is estimated that the typical real estate agent gross pay in the Phoenix, Arizona, area is $61,031, which equates to an hourly rate of $29. This is $3,068 less than the typical real estate agent pay in the United States, which is $2,068, or 3 percent less. Aside from that, they receive an average bonus of $9,118 every year. Compensation estimates in Phoenix, Arizona, based on salary survey data acquired directly from companies and anonymous workers. With 1-3 years of experience, an entry-level real estate agent can expect to make an average income of $35,576 per year.
- In order to promote SalaryExpert’s Assessor Series, this page is not designed for use by individuals in the field of human resources.
- The compensation data provided by ERI is based on salary surveys that have been performed and researched by ERI.
- On a commission basis, rents, acquires, and sells real estate on behalf of clients.
- Checks real estate listings to acquire acquainted with the homes that are for sale.
- Creates real estate contracts, such as deeds, leases, and mortgages, among other things.
How to Become a Real Estate Agent in Arizona – Licensing & Requirements
Make contact with a member of the enrolling team. We’re here to assist you! Do you want to learn more about how to become a real estate agent? When you pick Arizona School of Real Estate and Business for your real estate education, we will be there for you every step of the way as you embark on your real estate career. The processes required to become a real estate agent in Arizona are outlined in the information provided below. Keep in mind that the prerequisites for obtaining a real estate license differ from state to state.
Simply call 800-659-8088, send an email to [email protected], or use the contact form to submit your information and a member of our staff will get in touch with you.
Check out our pre-licensing packages for more information.
Hours Available: 96 hours per week View the Steps to Licensure section for more information.
- When applying for a driver’s license, you must be at least 18 years old. A person convicted of a crime who is currently jailed, on parole, under community supervision, or on probation is ineligible for a license from the Department of motor vehicles. A person who has been convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor offense, such as (but not limited to) theft, forgery, extortion, conspiracy to defraud, violence against another person, or acts of moral turpitude, will not be eligible for a license from the Department of Transportation.
Step 2: Complete the 90 hours of pre-licensing instruction that has been authorized. Step 3: Pass the final test in school. Step 4: Obtain a Clearance Card for Fingerprints. 5) Schedule your State License Exam and pass with a score of at least 75 percent. Step 6: Completing the Introduction to Contract Writing Course (which is six hours long). Step 7: Complete and submit your application. Do you require assistance in locating a broker? Make a plan to attend one of our Career Expos!
How long does it take to get your real estate license in Arizona?
Obtaining an Arizona real estate license takes an average of one (1) to three (3) months, depending on the individual. Every factor, including the speed with which you complete the 90 hour prerequisite courses and the 6 hour Contract Writing course, the time required to pass your school and state exams, and the length of time it takes the Arizona Department of Public Safety to process your fingerprint clearance card, is taken into consideration.
What kind of information will I learn to help me get a real estate license in Arizona?
According to ASREB rules, salespersons must complete the 90-hour pre-license coursework and school test within six (6) months of the date of enrollment or purchase of the course materials. Within the 6-month term, the student may audit any individual session(s) one extra time. The 90 hours are divided into 18 sessions, each of which must be completed. Each session is completely separate from the others and can be completed in any sequence. Students enrolled in Livestream and Classroom courses who need to skip a class or alter their class schedule can do so at any moment using their online student account.
- According to ASREB rules, salespersons must complete the 90-hour pre-license coursework and school test within six (6) months of the date of enrollment or purchase of the course material. Within the 6-month term, the student may audit any individual session(s) an extra time. The 90 hours are divided into 18 sessions, each of which must be attended. Each session is completely separate from the others and may be completed in any order you choose. The online student account allows Livestream and Classroom students to miss a class at any moment, as well as alter their class schedules, at any time. The following sessions are mandatory:.
How do I register for the Arizona real estate licensing state exam?
PearsonVue is the only vendor that can administer the salesperson exams. A passing grade of 75 percent or above is required by the state to be considered successful. We at the Arizona State Real Estate Board will assist you in preparing for the Arizona real estate licensing test by providing you with the best online exam prep package available in the market – CompuCram. You will be able to learn at your own speed while also receiving resources that will prepare you for success in your future job.
If an application is not submitted by 5 p.m. on the final business day of the one-year term, it will necessitate a retake and successful completion of the test.
How do I submit my fingerprints for the background check?
ASREB provides fingerprint kits to make it easier for you to complete this obligation from the convenience of your home. For additional information about our fingerprinting kits, please visit this page. Send your fingerprint cards to the Arizona Department of Public Safety, along with the non-IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card Application, to be considered for clearance. You can receive a Fingerprint Clearance Card Application by calling the Department of Public Safety at 602-223-2279 and requesting one from them.
Complete the application as completely and precisely as possible.
In order to submit an application to the Arizona Department of Public Safety, you must include the following items:
- Fingerprint clearance card application (in white copy ONLY)
- Fingerprint card
- Fingerprint clearance card cost of $67
- And DPS application (in white copy ONLY). Acceptable payment methods are only cashier’s checks, money orders, or personal checks drawn on an Arizona business account and paid payable to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Place the application package in a big envelope with plenty of postage and a return address on the outside of the envelope. It is not permissible to fold, distort, or otherwise damage the fingerprint card. To apply, complete the application packet and mail it to the Arizona Department of Public Safety. P.O. Box 18390 (Phoenix, Arizona 85005-8390)
How do I submit my Arizona Salesperson application?
Obtaining an Arizona real estate license takes an average of one (1) to three (3) months, depending on the individual. Every factor, including the speed with which you complete the 90 hour prerequisite courses and the 6 hour Contract Writing course, the time required to pass your school and state exams, and the length of time it takes the Arizona Department of Public Safety to process your fingerprint clearance card, is taken into consideration. If you pass the state examination, PearsonVue will send you a Salesperson License Application and instructions.
The following documents are required in order to submit an application for an Arizona Real Estate License:
- To obtain an Arizona real estate license, the process typically takes between one (1) and three (3) months. Every factor, including the speed with which you complete the 90 hour prerequisite courses and the 6 hour Contract Writing course, the time required to pass your school and state exams, and the length of time it takes for the Arizona Department of Public Safety to process your fingerprint clearance card, is taken into consideration. If you pass the state examination, PearsonVue will send you a Salesperson License Application and instructions. You will then submit the application, together with any needed supporting evidence, to the Arizona Department of Real Estate for evaluation using their online messaging center. You must have the following documents in order to apply for an Arizona Real Estate License:
Does Arizona offer reciprocity?
Licenses from other states may be accepted in Arizona. The Arizona Department of Real Estate’s website can be accessed here for more information on particular Out-of-State license Recognition requirements and paperwork. Individuals who wish to get licensure through Out-of-State License Recognition must meet the following requirements:
- Be a resident of Arizona
- Have a valid driver’s license in another state for at least one year
- And Achieved a passing score on the real estate licensing exams in another state completed an authorized real estate prelicensing course in the other state and passed the licensing examination in the other state I have not had a license or certificate cancelled or voluntarily surrendered in any other state or nation
- I have not had my passport confiscated
- You have not had any discipline imposed by another governing agency, and you do not currently have any complaints, allegations, or investigations outstanding
The state mandates that students spend a minimum amount of time in the course subject. Our online and livestream course systems keep track of each student’s compliance with this requirement. Students enrolled in Livestream and Classroom courses who are unable to make it to class on time or who need to skip a session can reschedule for a later day and time using their online student account. More than 10 hours (2 classes) per day cannot be credited on a student’s transcript. You may only access one session at a time while taking the online course; after that session is completed, you may go on to the next session.
Obtaining a Certificate of Completion of the Course: Once you have completed your 90 hours and passed your school test, the ASREB will email you an electronic certificate of completion.
As part of the application process with the Arizona Department of Real Estate, you will need to bring your certificate with you to the state test as well as when you apply for your license.
Because course completion dates are recorded in Mountain Standard Time, the time shown on your certificate will be the same as the time shown on your certificate. The Arizona Department of Real Estate is located at 100 N 15th Avenue, Suite 201 in Phoenix, Arizona.