Rankings by Total Assets
|1.||China Evergrande Group||$352,549,000,000|
|3.||Wheelock and Company||$75,671,000,000|
|4.||New World Development Co. Ltd||$64,250,300,000|
Who is the richest real estate developer in the USA?
- Donald Bren is widely considered the richest real estate developer in the US, yet is also known to be a private individual. His career in real estate began in the late 50’s, when he started the Bren Company to build homes in Orange County, CA.
- 1 Who is the largest real estate owner in the world?
- 2 Is McDonald’s the largest real estate owner in the world?
- 3 Which company owns most land?
- 4 Who owns most land in USA?
- 5 Who are the wealthiest landowners in the world?
- 6 Who owns the most McDonald’s?
- 7 Who owns McDonald’s 2021?
- 8 Does Walmart own the land their stores are on?
- 9 What land does Malone own?
- 10 Who owns the most land in the world 2021?
- 11 The World’s 15 Biggest Landowners
- 12 15 Ted Turner
- 13 14 Sheik Hamad Bin Khalifa of Qatar
- 14 13 James, Arthur and John Irving
- 15 12 King Mswati of Swaziland
- 16 11 Emir of Kuwait
- 17 10 King Letsie 111 of Lesotho
- 18 9 King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck of Bhutan
- 19 8 King Abdullah II of Jordan
- 20 7 King Gyanendra of Nepal
- 21 6 Sultan Qaboos of Oman
- 22 5 King Bhumibhol of Thailand
- 23 4 King Mohammed VI of Morocco
- 24 3 Pope Benedict
- 25 2 King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia
- 26 1 Queen Elizabeth II
- 27 The World’s 10 Largest Private Land Owners
- 28 Who owns the most land in America? Jeff Bezos and John Malone are among them
- 29 The 5 largest Landholders in the World
- 30 1Queen Elizabeth II:
- 31 2 King Salman of Saudi Arabia
- 32 3 Pope Francis
- 33 4 King Mohammed VI of Morocco:
- 34 4 King Maha Vajiralongkorn of Thailand
- 35 What company owns the most real estate?
- 36 Largest Landowners by State 2021
- 37 Largest Landowner By State
- 37.0.1 Alaska
- 37.0.2 Arizona
- 37.0.3 California
- 37.0.4 Colorado
- 37.0.5 District of Columbia
- 37.0.6 Florida
- 37.0.7 Georgia
- 37.0.8 Hawaii
- 37.0.9 Idaho
- 37.0.10 Indiana
- 37.0.11 Kentucky
- 37.0.12 Louisiana
- 37.0.13 Maine
- 37.0.14 Massachusetts
- 37.0.15 Michigan
- 37.0.16 Minnesota
- 37.0.17 Missouri
- 37.0.18 Montana
- 37.0.19 Nebraska
- 37.0.20 Nevada
- 37.0.21 New Hampshire
- 37.0.22 New Mexico
- 37.0.23 New York
- 37.0.24 North Carolina
- 37.0.25 Ohio
- 37.0.26 Oklahoma
- 37.0.27 Oregon
- 37.0.28 Pennsylvania
- 37.0.29 South Carolina
- 37.0.30 South Dakota
- 37.0.31 Tennessee
- 37.0.32 Texas
- 37.0.33 Utah
- 37.0.34 Vermont
- 37.0.35 Washington
- 37.0.36 West Virginia
- 37.0.37 Wisconsin
- 37.0.38 Wyoming
- 38 Is McDonald’s the largest real estate owner?
- 38.1 Who owns the most McDonald’s restaurants?
- 38.2 Is McDonald’s owned by one person?
- 38.3 Who is McDonald’s owned by?
- 38.4 Did the McDonald brothers die rich?
- 38.5 How much does a McDonald’s franchise make?
- 38.6 Where does McDonald’s make the most money?
- 38.7 What company owns the most property?
- 38.8 Who really owns the world?
- 38.9 Does the queen own land in the US?
- 38.10 Who is the richest landowner in the world?
- 38.11 How much US land does China own?
- 39 The World’s Largest Public Real Estate Companies 2020
Who is the largest real estate owner in the world?
1. Roman Catholic Church: 70 million hectares. The largest landowner in the world is not a major oil magnate or a real estate investor. No, it’s the Roman Catholic Church.
Is McDonald’s the largest real estate owner in the world?
McDonald’s is the world’s largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. They open more stores a year than there are Chipotle locations worldwide. In fact, McDonald’s has nearly $30 billion in real estate holdings, making it one of the largest commercial real estate owners in the world.
Which company owns most land?
John Malone CEO Liberty Media is the USA’s largest land owner at over 2.2 million acres. Ahead of Turner and Emmerson.
Who owns most land in USA?
1. John Malone. John Malone is the largest private landowner in the United States.
Who are the wealthiest landowners in the world?
All dollar values in US dollars unless otherwise indicated.
- 101. Pham Nhat Vu: 203,900 hectares.
- Donald Horton: 205,746 hectares.
- Westervelt family: 209,627 hectares.
- Martin family: 221,363 hectares.
- Stimson family: 223,386 hectares.
- Hugh Grosvenor, 7th Duke of Westminster: 225,000 hectares.
- Bell family: 225,405 hectares.
Who owns the most McDonald’s?
“Basically I wanted to create a big restaurant company and McDonald’s gave me that opportunity to build up a business and work with me to facilitate that,” Wright told Birmingham Live. Read more: These 6 restaurant chains skyrocketed in growth during the pandemic and now are courting new franchisees.
Who owns McDonald’s 2021?
McDonald’s President and Chief Executive Officer, McDonald’s USA: Chris Kempczinski | McDonald’s.
Does Walmart own the land their stores are on?
In addition to the actual store buildings themselves, Walmart also owns the land on which many of those buildings sit. In fact, Walmart has developed the policy of acquiring more land than they require.
What land does Malone own?
Malone’s 2.2 million acres are largely located in Maine, New Mexico, Colorado, and Wyoming and include profitable cattle ranches.
Who owns the most land in the world 2021?
With her 6.6 billion acres, Elizabeth II is far and away the world’s largest landowner, with the closest runner-up (King Abdullah) holding control over a mere 547 million, or about 12% of the lands owned by Her Majesty, The Queen.
The World’s 15 Biggest Landowners
Markets in the United States are filling up. HMS They claim a total of 7.8 billion acres between them. Turner Enterprises is depicted in this image. It is estimated that there are 36.8 billion acres of livable land on the planet’s total land mass. According to The New Statesman, an amazing 21 percent of this property is controlled by a small group of landowners. This is an incredible amount of land. Of course, this includes the Queen of England, who has a formal ownership interest in countries such as Canada and Australia.
15 Ted Turner
Land: There are nearly 2 million acres of land in total. When it comes to hunting grounds in the United States, he owns hundreds of square miles of land in Georgia and Montana. Aside from that, he owns over 11,000 acres of property in Argentina’s Patagonia area. Background:Turner, a legendary American entrepreneur, built the Turner Broadcasting System, which developed CNN and numerous other broadcasting networks before being sold to Time Warner for yet another Turner billion dollar profit. The eccentric Turner is a self-proclaimed outdoorsman who has bought acreage to indulge his passions for fishing and hunting in the great outdoors.
14 Sheik Hamad Bin Khalifa of Qatar
Land:Basically. Qatar. The nation, including its whole length of 4,415 miles, is owned by the King. Historically, since ascending to the kingdom in 1995, Sheikh Bin Khalifa has been a modernizing voice in the Middle East, as well as a Western-friendly face. The New Statesman published an estimate of the land area.
13 James, Arthur and John Irving
A portion of the Irving family’s over 3.6 million acres of property is controlled in three states: Maine, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia, making them the greatest landowners in those three states and provinces. A brief history of the three Canadian brothers’ inheritance from the J.D. Irving Group of Companies: in addition to inheriting the family fortune, they also inherited thousands of square miles of forestland, which the company uses for paper and pulp materials as part of their highly diversified business portfolio.
12 King Mswati of Swaziland
Swaziland’s total land area is 6,704 square miles, according to AP Images. Historical context: As one of the world’s few “Absolute Monarchs,” King Mswati physically owns the whole country of his southern African homeland. There are no land titles or deeds in the country since the monarchy is the sole landowner, according to national law. The New Statesman published an estimate of the land area.
11 Emir of Kuwait
Kuwait is comprised of around 7 million acres of land, of which 4.4 million acres are land. Background: The Emir of Kuwait is the heir to the country’s monarchy, and he has managed to maintain control of the country and his own territory with the assistance of intermittent U.S.
involvement. A portion of the territory that is not under the jurisdiction of the Emir is owned by the United States military, which operates the largest American base in the region. The New Statesman published an estimate of the land area.
10 King Letsie 111 of Lesotho
Land: All 11,718 square miles of Lesotho, including the country’s diamond resources, according to AP Images. Background:King Letsie is in his second reign as Lesotho’s monarch, having previously been overthrown upon his return from exile, and then re-assumed the throne after his father died less than a year after he had been deposed again. Furthermore, while the monarchy of Lesotho is primarily ceremonial, Letsie retains legal ownership to the country’s territories and resources. The New Statesman published an estimate of the land area.
9 King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck of Bhutan
AP ImagesLand: The entire 15,000 square kilometers of Bhutan’s agriculturally abundant and uniquely beautiful kingdom. Background: A former student of Philips Andover Academy, the current monarch was crowned in 2008 and has been a driving factor behind Bhutan’s embryonic democratic transformation. The New Statesman published an estimate of the land area.
8 King Abdullah II of Jordan
Commons image courtesy of Wikimedia Commons Land: The whole 35,637 square mile territory of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, which is one of only a few of countries to be a member of both the Arab League and the World Trade Organization. Background: The successor to his father, the enormously popular King Hussein, and a former extra on Star Trek: The Next Generation, is one of the United States’ most faithful allies in the area, and he is presently dealing with the realities of the upheavals sweeping the Middle East at the moment in his own country.
7 King Gyanendra of Nepal
Photograph by AP ImagesLand: He owns the 57,000 kilometers that make up Nepal, which means that he also has legal ownership of Mount Everest. History of Nepal: Despite the nation’s transition to a Maoist Republic political framework in the 1990s, the royal family retains titular ownership over the whole country. Gyandera is the nominal head of state, yet he is antagonistic to the socialist administration with which he is friends. The New Statesman published an estimate of the land area.
6 Sultan Qaboos of Oman
Image courtesy of AP ImagesLand: Oman is a mainly desert country that also contains the ports along the coast of Sur, which serve as an important point of entry for trade in the area. In addition, there’s that amazing chair. Background: Qaboos is the monarch of Oman and the commander in chief of the country’s military. If you look at him in the perspective of his neighbors, he is a pretty Westernized leader, even letting women to participate in his cabinet, which is known as the “Diwan.” The New Statesman published an estimate of the land area.
5 King Bhumibhol of Thailand
Land: The primarily desert nation of Oman, which also contains the ports along the coast of Sur, which serve as an important point of entry for trade in the region, is seen here. In addition, there’s that amazing chair! A little background: Qaboos is the king of Oman as well as the country’s supreme commander in chief (CIO).
According to his neighbors, he is a very Westernized leader, even letting women to participate in his cabinet, known as the “Diwan.” He is also a somewhat conservative leader. The New Statesman gave estimates of the amount of land available for purchase.
4 King Mohammed VI of Morocco
Land: Morocco’s 175.6 million acres, which has historically served as a major commerce hub between Europe and Africa and has maintained a relatively stable economy during the stormy 20th and early 21st Centuries, according to the Associated Press. Background: Since the year 1036, Mohammed has been regarded as the first prominent proponent of democracy in the history of a kingdom that dates back to that year. His ownership of Moroccan estates, together with his inherited income, has resulted in estimations of his total worth totaling around $2 billion.
3 Pope Benedict
Vatican City is comprised of 110 acres of land owned by the Holy See, which is known as Vatican City. Additionally, the Catholic Church owns around 177 million additional acres of diverse properties throughout the world, including the hundreds of Vatican embassies that are officially named to The Holy See as an independent nation. Background: He is known as the Pope. The New Statesman published an estimate of the land area.
2 King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia
Land: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has absolute royal authority over its oil-rich 830,000 square miles of land and a total GDP that was predicted to be around $618 billion in 2017. It also has absolute royal control over its oil-rich 830,000 square mile of land. Background: Abdullah, the heir to the throne of his father, King Fahd, has carried on his father’s diplomatic dance with the United States over the ownership of Saudi oil reserves. Because of his recent encounters with a public rebellion at home, oil prices have been thrown into disarray.
1 Queen Elizabeth II
Land: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has absolute royal authority over its oil-rich 830,000 square miles of land and a total GDP that was predicted to be around $618 billion in 2017. The kingdom also has absolute royal control over its oil-rich 830,000 square mile of land. Background: Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah has resumed his father’s diplomatic dance with the United States over the country’s oil rights. King Fahd was Abdullah’s father’s ancestor. As a result of his recent encounters with a public rebellion in his native country, the price of oil has plummeted.
The World’s 10 Largest Private Land Owners
Land: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has complete royal sovereignty over its oil-rich 830,000 square miles of land and a total GDP that was expected to be around $618 billion in 2017. Background: Abdullah, the heir to the throne of his father, King Fahd, has carried on his father’s diplomatic dance with the United States for the rights to Saudi oil. His recent negotiations with a public rebellion in his native country have caused oil prices to plummet. The New Statesman offered estimations of the land area.
Who owns the most land in America? Jeff Bezos and John Malone are among them
- The United States, with a size of nearly 3.5 million square miles, is the third-largest country in the world by landmass, following only China and Russia. In spite of the fact that the federal government owns more than a quarter of all land in the United States (here’s a look at how much property the federal government owns in each state), enormous expanses of the country are held by a small number of individuals and families. 24/7 Wall St. examined the 50 largest private landowners in the United States, based on data from The Land Report magazine’s 2018 Land Report, according to the publication. Based on information from public reports, internet databases, tax records, and information given by individual landowners, the estimates are restricted to rural land holdings. The 50 people, families, and heirs named on this list collectively control more over 31 million acres of land, accounting for around 1.4 percent of the country’s entire area. For the sake of comparison, one square mile equals 640 acres. As of the end of 2018, this rating is still relevant. Farming in the city: The production of 600 pounds of gourmet mushrooms each week by Latino immigrants Without them, Wisconsin’s dairy sector would be forced to close its doors. Individuals and families on this list own a large amount of land, the bulk of which is situated in states west of the Mississippi River. The most prevalent exceptions to this rule are properties located in Maine and Florida, which are both in the United States. Despite the fact that this list only covers privately held property, virtually all of it is used for some form of commercial activity, ranging from farming and ranching to forestry and renewable energy generation. Apart from the fact that many of the private land holdings on this list provide revenue for their owners, real estate itself is a valuable commodity. It should come as no surprise that several of the persons on this list are among the wealthiest people in the United States. Listed below is a list of the wealthiest individuals in each state. The Hadley family has a land area of 260,000 acres, which is almost equivalent to the size of Hong Kong. There are 260,000 acres owned by the Hadley family, who are Anheuser-Busch heirs. Among them is the huge Diamond A Ranch, which encompasses a significant portion of New Mexico’s southern edge. The Lyda family has 260,035 acres of land, which is about equivalent to the size of San Antonio. The Lydas are cattle ranchers and landowners in the state of Texas. A large portion of their holdings is the huge La Escalera ranch in far West Texas. 48. Galt familyLand area:262,000 acresApproximate size of Vatican City:2,500 times the size of the Galt family In Montana, the Galts are a cattle ranching family who owns a variety of significant holdings, including the Martinsdale Ranch, which they operate. Errol Galt is a former commissioner of the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Game. Anne Marion has a land area of 275,000 acres, which is about equivalent to three times the size of Detroit. Anne Marion is the owner of numerous significant assets in Texas, including the renowned 6666, or “Four Sixes,” cattle ranch in the Southern Panhandle, which has been in her family for almost 150 years. Land area: 275,000 acres (about comparable to: twice the size of Chicago) 46. Lee family The Lee family owns over 275,000 acres in New Mexico, according to estimates. In the western side of the state, the Lees are sheep and cattle ranchers who owe a portion of their riches to the finding of uranium and coal on their holdings. It is estimated that the land area of the Babbitt heirs is 275,000 acres, which is approximately equal to: eighty times the size of Los Angeles International Airport. The Babbitt family has been ranching in Arizona since 1886, and they have a long history with the land. They are the owners of numerous huge ranches in the state’s northern region. Approximately one-quarter the size of Grand Canyon National Park, the Killam family’s land area is 277,000 acres. The Killam family is primarily involved in the cattle and oil industries, and they own ranches in Texas and Oregon as well as oil operations in Louisiana, Nebraska, Kansas, and Arkansas. 43. Kokernot heirsLand area: 278,000 acresApproximate size: three times the size of DetroitLand area: 278,000 acres Since 1837, the 06 Ranch trademark has been owned by the Kokernot family in Texas. Both the Family’s 06 Ranch and the Leoncita Cattle Company Ranch are located in the West Texas region of the state. 42. Fasken familyLand area:279,128 acresApproximate size:Ten and a half times the size of Hilton Head Island, SCLand area:Ten and a half times the size of Hilton Head Island, SC In 1913, David Fasken, a Canadian, purchased a ranch in the West Texas region. The finding of oil on that ranch catapulted Fasken to financial success, and now Fasken OilRanch is a large oil drilling firm that has primarily relied on fracking technology in its operations. The Faskens own a number of significant properties in West Texas. 41. Collier familyLand area:280,000 acresApproximately comparable to:one-tenth the size of the island of Puerto Rico Land and infrastructural development in southern Florida was the passion of Baron Collier, a successful advertising executive. At the time of his death, Collier was the state’s greatest landowner by a wide margin. Today, his family owns around 280,000 acres, the most of which is located in Collier County, which bears his name. The Bass family has 285,000 acres of land, which is about equivalent to one-tenth the size of Connecticut. The Bass family fortune, like the fortunes of many of the other individuals on this list, is derived from oil and cattle ranching operations. Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas, which opened in late October 2019 and cost $540 million to construct, was built with the assistance of Ed Bass. In addition, the family owns San Jose Island, which is located on the Texas Gulf Coast. The Barta family is number 39 on the list. The land area is 286,000 acres, which is about comparable to one-fifth the size of the state of Delaware. With the help of its prescription services firm, Sav-Rx, the Barta family has amassed considerable fortune and is now the owner of one of Nebraska’s largest cow ranching enterprises. There are various properties owned by the family in the northern and eastern parts of the state. The land area of Llano Partners is 295,000 acres, which is almost three and a half times the size of Philadelphia. Hughes Abell owns and runs ranching enterprises in New Mexico, Texas, and Florida, all of which are operated under the auspices of the cattle feeding firm Llano Partners Ltd. Current position: Vice President, Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association, a trade organization with more than 15,000 members in Texas and Oklahoma alone, according to Abell. The land area of Mike Smith’s property is 295,980 acres, which is about equal to: twice the size of the island of Guam. Approximately 300,000 acres are owned by Mike Smith and are mostly distributed throughout the state of Texas. Included in his holdings is the 11,830-acre Broseco Ranch, which features two lakes with a combined surface area of 100 acres. RobinsonFreed family are number 36 on the list. Land area: 300,000 acresApproximately the same size as the city of Los Angeles The Robinson and Freed families possess a total of 300,000 acres in partnership, according to the Robinson family. Their territory consists mostly of six cattle ranches in the state of Utah. Shannon Kizer has a land area of 302,000 acres, which is almost equivalent to the size of Phoenix, Arizona. Currently, Shannon Kizer owns 302,000 acres spread out over five states: Arizona
- New Mexico
- And Texas
- And Colorado. Shannon’s agricultural and ranching activities generate a variety of crops, including peanuts, corn, wheat, dairy, and livestock. The Collins family is number 34 on the list. Land area: 311,395 acres, which is about comparable to: twice the size of Chicago in terms of area. Truman Collins was a timber baron who rose through the ranks to become the greatest private landowner in Pennsylvania before his death in 1914. His living relatives now hold more than 311,000 acres of land in northern California and western Pennsylvania, according to records. 33. Stefan SolovievLand area: 325,077 acresApproximate size: twice the size of the Hawaiian island of MolokaiLand area: 325,077 acresApproximate size: twice the size of the Hawaiian island of Molokai Even though he resides in New York City, Stefan Soloviev owns about 325,000 acres of property in New Mexico, Kansas, and Texas that he has divided among his family. Crops such as wheat, corn, and sorghum are grown on a large portion of the area. 32. Malone Mitchell 3rdLand area: 336,000 acresThis is almost similar to the size of the Hawaiian island of Kaua’iLand area: 336,000 acres Malone Mitchell is the owner and operator of Longfellow Ranches, a 500-square-mile hunting preserve in West Texas. ZaneTanya Kiehne is ranked number thirty-one. The land area is approximately equal to: twice the size of Singapore. A variety of species may be found on the ranches owned by Zane and Tanya Kiehne, which cover seven counties in New Mexico and seven counties in Texas. The ranches are largely in hilly terrain and are home to a range of animals. Tanya and Zane were both born into ranching families, as was Zane. Here’s what we can do to help bird populations survive. The Hughes family is number thirty. Land area: 390,000 acresApproximately similar to: half the size of Yosemite National Park in terms of land area Dan Hughes, the Hughes family patriarch, lived as a wildcatter in the state of Texas. His family has a total of 390,000 acres in total. Holding on to one’s family Land area: 395,030 acresApproximately the same size as the city of Oklahoma City The late Robert Earl Holding’s wife and children, who purchased Sinclair Oil Corporation for $78 million in 1976, now possess approximately 400,000 acres in the United States. One of its holdings is the 190,000-acre Sunlight Ranch in Montana, which is located just outside of Yellowstone National Park. 28. Jeff BezosLand area:420,000 acresApproximately equal to:Three times the size of GuamAmazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos is not only one of the world’s wealthiest people, with a net worth of $109 billion at the time of this writing, but he is also one of the country’s largest private landowners, owning more than 420,000 acres in the state of Washington. Bezos owns 420,000 acres of land, the majority of which is in west-central Texas. Philip Anschutz is number 27 on the list. This is about equal to: one-quarter the size of Delaware’s land area of 434,500 acres. Philip Anschutz owns 434,500 acres of property in Wyoming and Colorado, which he uses for cattle ranching. His plans for his Wyoming property involve the construction of a gigantic wind farm that will be among the largest in the world. The Fisher family is number 26 on the list. Area of land: 440,000 acresApproximately comparable to: ten times the size of the city of Washington, D.C The Fisher family owns 440,000 acres of land in northern California, the majority of which is forest. Donald Fisher and his wife, Doris, co-founded the apparel company Gap Inc. The Simplot family is number twenty-five. Land area: 443,091 acres (about the same as the size of the Hawaiian island of Maui) He was a potato farmer who struck a contract with the previous chairman and CEO of McDonald’s to provide the fast-food corporation with french fries. Today, the Simplot family manages a $2.5 billion farming company that encompasses over 443,000 acres, the majority of which is located in southern Idaho. The McDonald family is number 24. Land area: 474,000 acresApproximately comparable to: twice the size of the city of Dallas However, the majority of the McDonald family’s property holdings (474,000 acres) are located in Maine. The McDonald family owns 474,000 acres in three states: Alabama, Florida, and Oklahoma. Land on which they live is utilized for a variety of resource extraction enterprises such as lumber, sand and gravel, and oil production. DR Horton’s land area is about comparable to: two-thirds the size of Yosemite National Park (503,000 acres). D.R. Horton owns more than half a million acres of property in the United States. His interests include the 292,779-acre Great Western Ranch in New Mexico, as well as Camp Horton, a ranch outside Fort Stockton, Texas, where he runs a children’s summer camp for underprivileged youngsters. 22. The Westervelt heirsLand area: 518,000 acresApproximate size: half the size of the state of Rhode Island In the late 1800s, Herbert Westervelt founded a paper manufacturing enterprise. It is now known as Westervelt Company, and it is a renewable energy company with operations in timber harvesting and wildlife services. Westervelt’s heirs control more than half a million acres spread across Alabama, Mississippi, and Virginia, according to public records. Holland Ware is the twenty-first company on the list. 534,900 acres is about equal to: twice the size of Badlands National Park. Holland Ware owns more over half a million acres of land, the most of which is located in Florida and Georgia. Much of Ware’s wealth has been passed to the Holland M. Ware Charitable Foundation, which supports several charitable projects, notably animal welfare. The Stimson family is number twenty. The land area is 552,000 acres, which is approximately one-third the size of Delaware. The Stimson Lumber Company, which presently operates out of the Pacific Northwest and was founded by Thomas Douglas Stimson, has been in the Stimson family for six generations. The Stimson family currently owns 552,000 acres, the majority of which is located in Montana and Oregon. The Martin family owns 570,000 acres of land, which is approximately equal to: six and a half times the size of Detroit. The Martin family, who are the proprietors of the almost 100-year-old RoyOMartin Lumber Company, owns more than half a million acres of property, the majority of which is located in Louisiana. The Ford family is number 18 on the list. The land area is 580,000 acres, which is approximately comparable to: two and a half times the size of Indianapolis. The Ford family, descended from the late Kenneth Ford, owns 580,000 acres, the majority of which is in Oregon. During the Great Depression, Ford built a successful career in the lumber industry. The land area of Thomas Peterffy is approximately equal to: twice the size of San Antonio, Texas (581,000 acres). Originally from Hungary, Thomas Peterffy fled to the United States in 1965 and settled in New York. Peterffy amassed a substantial fortune as a successful investor and inventor on Wall Street over his career. When he acquired 561,000 acres of property in northern Florida for $700 million in 2015, he became one of the country’s greatest landowners, surpassing even Warren Buffett. The O’Connor heirs are number sixteen. Land area: 587,800 acresThis is about comparable to: seven times the size of the city of Philadelphia A ranch in south Texas is owned by the heirs of Thomas O’Connor, who moved to the United States from Ireland in the 1800s and owned more than half a million acres of property in total, including his estate’s O’Connor Ranch. In Texas, the patriarch of the family controlled half a million acres, and the family fortune rose significantly after his son struck oil on the property. Giant wind farms are the Republican solution in Texas. The Hamer family is number fifteen. Land area: 600,000 acres (about the same as the country of Luxembourg) The Hamer family owns around 600,000 acres of land in West Virginia, the majority of which is forest. The land has been in the family for five generations, and the family has been harvesting hardwood timber from it. Lykes’ heirs are number fourteen. In terms of land area, it is about equivalent to: three times the size of New York City. Lykes heirs hold a ranch in Florida that contains sugar cane and livestock activities, as well as a 264,555-acre ranch in west Texas, which they split between their two sons. It was purchased by heirs of Dr. Howell Tyson Lykes, who retired from medicine to grow cattle and crow citrus trees on the property. 13. The Briscoe heirsLand area: 640,000 acresApproximate size: three times the size of the city of Dallas The combined landholdings of the late Dolph Briscoe Jr., former governor of Texas, and his heirs amount to around 640,000 acres. The Catarina Ranch, which spans 100,000 acres in south Texas, is among their assets. Approximately equal to: five times the size of Chicago, the Wilks Brothers’ land area is 702,367 acres. Frac Tech, a natural gas extraction company founded by brothers Farris and Dan Wilks in 2002, was sold to a private equity firm for $3.5 billion in 2011. In the intervening time, they have been accumulating land. The Wilks brothers are the largest landowners in both Montana and Idaho, and they also own ranches in Oregon, Tennessee, and Texas, among other states. Approximately comparable to: two and a half times the size of Phoenix, the land area of the Pingree heirs is 830,000 acres. In the 1800s, David Pingree, also known as the Merchant Prince of Salem, amassed an empire that spanned more than 1 million acres. Pingree’s heirs currently possess around 830,000 acres, the most of which is in Maine, through the Seven Islands Land Co., a timber firm, which was founded by his fifth, sixth, and seventh generations of relatives. Its land area is about three times the size of Los Angeles. 10. King Ranch heirsLand area:911,215 acresApproximately three times the size of Los Angeles The King Ranch heirs own a four-parcel ranch in southern Texas that spans 825,000 acres, making it the state’s largest ranch by far. The ranch is owned by the King family. Originally purchased by Captain Richard King in 1853 and passed down through the generations, the ranch was established on land that he had purchased. Land area: 925,000 acres (roughly equivalent to three-quarters of Grand Canyon National Park) 9. Peter Buck A founding partner of the Subway restaurant franchise, Peter Buck amassed a substantial net worth. Buck is the founder and owner of Tall Timber Trust, which is one of the largest private landowners in Maine. Buck has a total land holding of 925,000 acres. 8. Singleton familyLand area:1.1 million acresApproximate size:three times the size of HoustonLand area:1.1 million acres Besides ranches in New Mexico, the Singleton family also owns 1.1 million acres of land in California, which is part of the family’s 1.1 million acres of land total. 7. Brad KelleyLand area:1.2 million acresRoughly similar to:Twice the size of Jacksonville, FLB In 2012, rad Kelley’s investment firm bought the 762-acre Calumet Farm in Kentucky, which is a thoroughbred horse breeding and training facility. The majority of Kelley’s 1.2 million acres are now located in the state of Kentucky. Sixth generation of the Irving familyLand area: 1.2 million acresApproximately similar to: as large as Anchorage, Alaska The Irving family is the sixth biggest private landowner in the United States, according to the Census Bureau. In addition to the 1.2 million acres the Irving family owns, the most of which are in Maine, the family also owns around 1.9 million acres in Canada, according to the family. Lumber, newspapers, and petrochemicals are among the enterprises owned by the family. 5. Stan KroenkeLand area: 1.4 million acresApproximate size of Prince Edward IslandLand area: 1.4 million acres In all, Stan Kroenke, a real estate billionaire and owner of the Los Angeles Rams, owns 1.4 million acres of property in the United States, including a ranch in Montana that spans 124,000 acres and additional acreage in Wyoming. Kroenke is married to Ann Walkton Kroenke, an heiress to the Wal-Mart fortune, and they have a son and daughter. Reed family land acreage: 1.7 million acres, about equivalent to: half of Connecticut’s total land area The Reed Family has owned and run the logging firm Green Diamond Resource Co. for five generations. Green Diamond Resource Co. A total of 1.7 million acres of property is owned by the family, which is mostly located in Washington, Oregon, and California. Farming’s long-term prospects: There is no soil at all. 3. Emmerson family It has a land area of around 2.0 million acres, which is roughly equivalent to one-third the size of New Hampshire. In addition to Sierra Pacific Industries, the Emmerson family also owns and manages Sierra Pacific Logging, which harvests useable lumber after wildfires and sells it to lumber dealers. Sierra Pacific, the family’s holding company, controls around 2 million acres in California and Washington. 2. Ted TurnerLand area: 2.0 million acresRoughly equal to: twice the size of Rhode IslandLand area: 2.0 million acres Ted Turner, the founder of CNN, owns 2 million acres of land, the majority of which is in New Mexico, South Dakota, Nebraska, and Georgia. Approximately one-fifth of Turner’s land is used as grazing land for more than 50,000 head of buffalo, which is the world’s largest private herd of bison. John Malone has a total land area of 2.2 million acres. Approximately the same size as: half the size of Lake Ontario John Malone is the greatest private landowner in the United States, with over a million acres of property. His fortune came from his work as a media tycoon, where he founded and served as CEO of Tele-Communications, Inc. (TCI) before selling the company to AT&T for $50 billion in 1999. Maine, New Mexico, Colorado, and Wyoming are among the states where Malone has lucrative cattle ranches on his 2.2 million acres. 24/7 Wall Street is a content partner of USA TODAY, providing financial news and opinion on the market. Unlike USA TODAY, its material is created by a separate organization.
The 5 largest Landholders in the World
We decided to take a new approach to this by attempting to determine who the world’s greatest landholders are, rather than who the world’s largest landowners are, but rather those who control, possess, or have land vested in them as a result of their position or office.
Some of the results were unexpected, but they were illuminating for us here at Herdsy HQ!
1Queen Elizabeth II:
As the Monarch of the United Kingdom, HRH Queen Elizabeth II rules over 6.6 billion acres in the Commonwealth, which includes Great Britain, Northern Ireland, and Canada. Australia. To be fair, it should be noted that her own personal landholding in the United Kingdom is a rather more modest 20,000 acres of land. She was recently displaced from the No. 1 position by James Dyson, of the Dyson vacuum fame, who now owns over 25,000 acres of farmland in the United Kingdom.
2 King Salman of Saudi Arabia
King Salman of Saudi Arabia is an Absolute Monarch who has complete royal sovereignty over the oil-producing Kingdom’s 830,000-mile territory, which has a GDP of $618 billion dollars. A deep interest in agriculture has piqued the King’s attention, as seen by the 2018 launch of the Sustainable Rural Agriculture Development Program, which targets eight areas of small-scale agricultural production in Saudi Arabia. Source: United States Department of Agriculture
3 Pope Francis
There is land in the Holy See that forms Vatican City, as well as 177 million acres in other locations across the world that are owned by the Catholic church and officially attributed to the Holy See as a sovereign nation.
4 King Mohammed VI of Morocco:
As the monarch of Morocco, the King has authority over 175 million acres of land; however, the King is also a major landowner and agricultural producer in his own right, owning shares in “Les Domains,” a company with 12,000 acres and producing 170,000 tonnes of citrus per year, earning a reported income of $ 175 million per year. Agriculture is exempt from taxation in Morocco, and the King is a major landowner and agricultural producer in his own right. (Photo courtesy of UN Climate Change – Flickr, CC BY 2.0 license.)
4 King Maha Vajiralongkorn of Thailand
Thailand is a country with roughly 128 million acres of territory under its jurisdiction. The King has vested all prior properties owned by the Royal family in his own personal name, which means that he will be responsible for paying taxes on those assets, which include vast landholdings, mainly in Bangkok, and other assets. The new King has taken a strong interest in agriculture, referring to it as the “backbone” of the Thai economy. He is particularly enthusiastic about increasing agricultural productivity.
What company owns the most real estate?
In terms of size, McDonald’s is one of the largest real estate corporations in the world. Before depreciation, the land and structures in Itown are valued a total of $28.4 billion. Queen Elizabeth has 6.6 billion acres under her control. Queen Elizabeth II is the legal owner of over 6.6 billion acres of land in various parts of the world. For context, that is around one-sixth of the land area on the whole world. The CrownEstate is in charge of the majority of the land, and it effectively acts as a real estate corporation.
In terms of sales volume, Brookfield Asset Management is the largest real estate corporation in the world. Furthermore, which corporations possess the most amount of real estate? The World’s Largest Real Estate Corporations for the Year 2019
|1||Brookfield Asset Management||$3,598|
|3||Simon Property Group||$2,151|
Who is the most powerful real estate investor in the United States? John Malone is an American actor and director.
Largest Landowners by State 2021
Only a small number of individuals and families own a substantial amount of the land in the United States. A list of the country’s largest landowners includes John Malone, the Emmerson Family, Ted Turner, the Reed Family, and Stan Kroenke, among others. John Malone is the country’s greatest landowner, owning around 2.2 million acres of property in states such as Maine, New Mexico, Colorado, and Wyoming, as well as other states. Private property has an important role to play in conservation. Several organizations, like the World Resource Institute, have said that property rights (people’s legal right to own land, resources, and other products) serve as an incentive for landowners to use natural resources in a sustainable manner.
- Encourage the supply of ecosystem services
- Encourage investment in conservation and resource efficiency
- And prevent ecological deterioration.
Largest Landowner By State
The McDonald Family owns around 100,000 acres in Alabama, as well as more than 300,000 acres in Maine, according to public records. Alabama Power Corporation has more than 80,000 acres.
Doyon Limited is the largest private landowner in Alaska and North America, with over a million acres under management. 12.5 million acres of land is owned by Doyon Limited, a subsidiary of Doyon. Doyon’s territory in Alaska runs from the Alaska-Canada border practically all the way to the Norton Sound in the far western part of the state.
Babbitt Ranches is the largest landowner in Arizona, with a total of 700,000 acres, of which 270,000 are held by the family-run company.
Sierra Pacific Industries is the largest private landowner in California, with over a million acres under management. Located in California and Washington, Sierra Pacific controls over 2 million acres of land.
John Malone, the greatest landowner in Colorado and the second-largest landowner in the United States, is the state’s largest landowner. John Malone has a total land holding of 2.2 million acres.
District of Columbia
Among the greatest landowners in the District of Columbia is the United States government, which is followed by the Catholic Church and other religious organizations.
The Mormon Church is the largest landowner in Florida, having bought a total of 382,000 acres in the state’s Panhandle in 2014.
Plum Creek is the largest private landowner in Georgia, with a total of 750,000 acres of forest under management.
The state of Hawaii is the largest landowner in the state, followed by the federal government, which is the second largest landowner. Following that, with 363,000 acres of property, Kamehameha Schools is the single largest landowner in the state of Hawaii.
With more than 400,000 acres of property, the Holding Family is the largest landowner in Idaho. The Sun Valley Ski Resort, located in Sun Valley, Idaho, is part of the family’s land holdings.
Tom Farms, which is owned by Tom Kip, is the largest private landowner in the state of Indiana by acreage. Tom Farms has 20,000 acres in Indiana and Brazil under management.
Brad Kelley, with a total of 1.15 million acres under his control, is the largest private landowner in Kentucky and the seventh-largest private landowner in the United States, according to Forbes.
In addition to Lonely Planet, Brad Kelley is the owner of Calumet Farm, which entered three horses in the 2017 Kentucky Derby, as well as Lonely Planet.
With 582,000 acres under his ownership, Roy O. Martin III is the state’s largest private landowner.
J.D. Irving is the greatest landowner in Maine, and he is the sole industrial landowner in the state, with more than 1 million acres under his control. Peter Buck, a co-owner of Subway, is the owner of over 925,000 acres of property, the majority of which is located in Maine.
W.D. Cowls, Inc. is the biggest private landowner in Massachusetts, with over a million acres under management. Cowls, Inc. has been successful in purchasing and conserving about 5,500 acres of forest land.
Plum Creek, which has its headquarters in Seattle, Washington, is the largest private landowner in Michigan, having acquired 650,000 acres in 2005, according to the company.
With 286,000 acres under management, the Molpus Woodlands Group is the state’s largest landowner. Mississippi The Molpus Woodlands Group, which owns more than 273,000 acres of property in Mississippi, is the state’s most significant landowner.
Pioneer Forest, with 150,000 acres under management, is the biggest private landowner in Missouri.
Farris and Dan Wilks are the state’s greatest landowners, with a combined total of 358,837 acres in the state.
In terms of land ownership, Ted Turner is the greatest private landowner in Nebraska, with around 2.2 million acres under his control, with over 500,000 acres located in Nebraska alone.
Paul Fireman is the state’s greatest landowner, owning the Winecup Gamble ranch, which includes 247,500 acres and is the state’s largest landowner.
John Malone is the owner of the greatest amount of property in New Hampshire, and he is also the largest private landowner in the whole United States of America.
Ted Turner, the owner of CNN as well as the largest private landowner in New Mexico, owns the majority of the state’s property. Ted Turner has more than 2 million acres of property in the United States, which he divides across seven different states, with more than one million of those acres being in New Mexico. In addition to Vermejo Park Ranch (578,000 acres), Ted Turner also owns Armendaris Ranch (350,000 acres) and Ladder Ranch (578,000 acres) (150,000 acres).
Columbia University, which owns a total of 209 properties in New York, is the city’s largest private landowner.
Tim Sweeney, the creator of Epic Games, owns the most private land in North Carolina, with a total holding of over a million acres. Sweeney purchases a large portion of his land just for the sake of conservation.
Escanaba Timber, LLC, with over 150,000 acres of property, is the biggest private landowner in the state of Ohio.
It is estimated that the Drummond family owns the biggest amount of land in Oklahoma and the 23rd-largest amount of land in the United States. The Drummonds are the owners of 433,000 acres.
Private landowners in Oregon are dominated by the Reed family, who are the proprietors of the Green Diamond Resource Company and who collectively possess 600,000 acres in the state.
The Reed family, who owns the Green Diamond Resource Company and owns 600,000 acres in Oregon, is the state’s largest private landowner by far.
Moreover, Plum Creek is the largest private landowner in South Carolina, owning 352,400 acres, or around 1.7 percent of the state’s total land area.
Bad River Ranches, which Ted Turner owns in South Dakota, extend over 141,357 acres and are the state’s largest landowner.
Brad Kelley and the Wilks brothers are widely regarded as the state’s greatest private landowners, with a combined holding of over a million acres.
King Ranch, Inc., with a total land holding of 911,215 acres, is the state’s largest private landowner.
With over 2 million acres of private land, Box Elder County is the largest landowner in the state of Utah.
Vermont’s forest-based businesses are the state’s largest landowners, with a total ownership of around 666,300 acres.
In Washington, the Weyerhaeuser Firm, which operates as a forestry company, owns the biggest amount of private property. Weyerhaeuser has 12.4 million acres of property, with 900,000 of those acres being in Washington state alone.
The Heartwood Forest Land Fund, established in North Carolina, is the state’s largest landowner, with a total holding of 500,367 acres throughout the state. Heartwood Forest Land Fund is one of numerous Timberland Investment Management Organizations (TIMOs) that are among the top 10 landowners in West Virginia, and it is managed by the Heartwood Forest Land Fund.
Plum Creek Timber Co., which owns more than 500,000 acres in Wisconsin, is the state’s largest private landowner by far.
Philip Anschutz is the state’s richest landowner, and he is developing a gigantic wind farm in Wyoming that will be one of the world’s largest when completed. “”””””””‘
Is McDonald’s the largest real estate owner?
McDonald’s is the world’s biggest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, with more than 20,000 locations worldwide. They open more stores every year than the total number of Chipotle outlets in the globe. McDonald & Company owns or controls about $30 billion in real estate, ranking it among the world’s greatest commercial real estate owners. For the whole solution, please see this link. To summarize, how much real estate does McDonald’s own and operate? Furthermore, McDonald’s owns one of the largest real estate holdings in the world.
- Is McDonald’s the sole owner of the property, in one manner or another?
- It’s a wonderful plan of action.
- In any case, how many acres of land does McDonald’s actually possess.
- 1.2 acres multiplied by 35,000 acres is 42,000 acres.
- The Roman Catholic Church has 70 million hectares of land.
The world’s greatest landowner is neither a huge oil mogul or a real estate speculator, but rather a farmer. No, it’s the Roman Catholic Church that’s at fault. According to the website lovemoney.com, the church owns more than 70 million hectares of land worldwide.
12 Related Questions Answered
John Malone, with 2.2 million acres under his ownership, is the number one landowner in the United States. That’s around the same size as Lake Ontario in terms of volume. The former media billionaire amassed his fortune through the creation of Tele-Communications Inc., or TCI, which he sold to AT T for $50 billion more than two decades earlier.
Who owns the most McDonald’s restaurants?
Arcos Dorados (Double Arches)
Is McDonald’s owned by one person?
In all, franchisees control 82 percent of McDonald’s restaurants, rather than the corporation itself.. With the objective of having 95 percent of its restaurants owned and operated by franchisees, the firm expects to run just 5 percent of its restaurants in the near future.
Who is McDonald’s owned by?
McDonald’s, the world’s largest restaurant corporation, is led by Chris Kempczinski, who serves as President and CEO. He formerly held the position of President ofMcDonald’sUSA, where he was responsible for the business operations of nearly 14,000McDonald’srestaurants in the United States. He is married with two children.
Did the McDonald brothers die rich?
McDonald’s, the world’s largest restaurant corporation, is led by Chris Kempczinski, who serves as its President and CEO. Before joining McDonald’s, he worked as the President ofMcDonald’sUSA, where he was in charge of the business operations of about 14,000McDonald’srestaurants in the United States.
How much does a McDonald’s franchise make?
Franchisees can expect to earn a nice living. Some McDonald’s franchise owners will certainly make more money than others, but the majority of franchise owners generate an estimated annual profit of around $150,000. (via Fox Business).
Where does McDonald’s make the most money?
However, rather than collecting a substantial amount of royalties or selling cooking equipment to its franchisees, McDonald’s generates the majority of its revenue by purchasing real properties and leasing them to franchisees, frequently at a significant markup.
What company owns the most property?
Although McDonald’s collects a huge amount of royalties and sells cooking equipment to its franchisees, the majority of its earnings comes from purchasing real properties and leasing them to franchisees, frequently at a significant markup.
Who really owns the world?
Queen Elizabeth II is the world’s most powerful feudal landlord and monarch. As Queen of 32 nations and leader of a Commonwealth of 54 countries, she oversees a quarter of the world’s population and is the legal owner of around 6.6 billion acres of land, or one-sixth of the earth’s land area. She is also the most powerful woman on the planet.
Does the queen own land in the US?
Queen Elizabeth owns 6.6 billion acres of land in total. The Crown Estate is in charge of the majority of the land, and it functions primarily as a real estate enterprise.
Who is the richest landowner in the world?
1 Queen Elizabeth II: In her capacity as the monarch of the United Kingdom, Queen Elizabeth II HRH Queen Elizabeth II rules over 6.6 billion acres in the Commonwealth, which includes Great Britain, Northern Ireland, and Canada. Australia.
How much US land does China own?
As a result of that 2013 transaction, a Chinese corporation now controls 146,000 acres of valuable farmland in the United States.
The World’s Largest Public Real Estate Companies 2020
The image is courtesy of Roberto Machado Noa/LightRocket via Getty Images). As a result of the coronavirus epidemic, which has closed down businesses and caused millions of people to lose their jobs, property owners have had difficulty collecting rent. According to a CBRE estimate, just 10 percent to 20 percent of mall merchants paid rent in April, with many not paying until the end of the month, on average. Multi-family apartments (89 percent, though not all in full) and offices had a higher paying share, but the real estate services firm expects rent prices to fall in even the strongest sectors, with recovery taking at least 12 months for warehouses and at least 36 months for shops, restaurants, and hotels.
- For the time being, though, the greatest corporations may be best positioned to direct their own fates—and several of the world’s top property owners have already launched initiatives aimed at hastening the recovery.
- Brookfield has 152 million square feet of retail property, as well as about 300 million square feet of office, hotel, and residential space, among other things.
- According to the ForbesGlobal 2000 list for 2020, Brookfield is the largest publicly traded real estate investment business on the globe for the third year in a row as a consequence of these accomplishments.
- The ranking is based on four parameters that are equally weighted: revenue, profit, assets, and market capitalization.
- This does not include firms such as BlackstoneBX, a private equity behemoth that not only has a vast property portfolio but also invests in a variety of other asset kinds.
- Rent hikes and evictions were temporarily suspended for 90 days beginning in March at Equity Residential, for example.
- Not all of the attempts have been met with enthusiasm.
It has now been forced to postpone events in Indiana and New York.
Brookfield Asset Management |
Brookfield Asset Management |
American Tower Corporation |
American Tower Corporation 4.
United States Revenues: $3.537 billion Profit: $1.715 billion Assets: $55.007 billion Market capitalization: $65.949 billion 4.
United States Sales: $5.674 billion Profit: $2.087 billion Assets: $31.232 billion Market value: $20.406 billion Assets: $31.232 billion Simon Property Group |
Link Real Estate Investment Trust |
Link Real Estate Investment Trust |
Sales of $2.680 billion, profit of $968 million, assets of $21.173 billion, market value of $24.209 billion.
Equity Residential |
Digital Realty Trust |
United States Sales: $5.121 billion Profit: $484 million Assets: $33.381 billion Market value: $21.033 billion Welltower has a market capitalization of $21.033 billion.
Public Storage |
The eleventh company is AvalonBay Communities |
The company’s assets are $19.121 billion and its market value is $22.933 billion.
United States Sales: $2.985 billion Profit: $921 million Assets: $21.830 billion The market capitalization is $15.094 billion.
United States Sales: $5.321 billion Profit: $3.148 billion Assets: $18.287 billion Market value: $8.374 billion Profit: $3.148 billion Profit: $3.148 billion 14.5 Gecina SA |
Sales: $2.720 billion Profit: $1.261 billion Assets: $18.527 billion Market value: $10.466 billion 15.
Sweden Sales: $2.720 billion Profit: $1.261 billion 16.
Sales in the United Kingdom: $552 million $1.094 billion in profit on $13.357 billion in assets The market capitalization is $11.466 billion.
United States Revenues: $2.345 billion Losses: $(4.954) billion $96.917 billion in assets, with a $8.940 billion market value 18.
Sales of $1.504 billion, profit of $436 million in the United States of America Assets are valued at $18.555 billion, while the market value is $18.859 billion.
Sales: $1.299 billion Profit: $506 million Assets: $78.042 billion Market value: $3.662 billion 20.
United States Sales: $1.299 billion Profit: $506 million The twenty-first company is Host HotelsResorts |
Twenty-second place: Weyerhaeuser Company |
Covivio SA |
$28.956 billion in assets, with a market value of $5.454 billion.
United States Sales: $1.591 billion Profit: $245 million Assets: $19.702 billion Market value: $19.824 billion Alexandria Real Estate Equities |
Essex Property Trust |
$1.076 billion in profit, $12.535 billion in assets, and a market capitalization of $6.544 billion.
Mexico Sales: $1.005 billion Profit: $965 million The 28th company is VICI Properties Inc |
Sales were $895 million, profits were $546 million, and assets were $13.266 billion, with a market capitalization of $8.163 billion.
Duke Realty Corporation |
Headquarters in the United States 8.574 billion dollars in assets, $12.782 billion dollars in market value 30.
Canada Sales: $592 million Profit: $901 million Assets: $10.810 billion Market value: $5.866 billion Assets: $10.810 billion Profit: $901 million Sales were $1.997 billion, profit was $44 million, assets were $14.033 billion, and the market value was $13.217 billion for Healthpeak Properties in the United States.
United States Sales: $1.321 billion Profit: $419 million Assets: $8.532 billion 32.
United States The market capitalization is $11.427 billion.
Profit of $414 million dollars Assets: $27.119 billion; market value: $1.455 billion; total assets: $27.119 billion The 34th company is Klepierre (Ex Locabail) |
27.556 billion in net worth Market capitalization: $5.836 billion Mid-America Apartment Communities |
Mid-America Apartment Communities Amount of assets: $11.230 billion The market capitalization is $12.790 billion. 3rd of June, 2020: This item has been changed to reflect that the earnings for numerous corporations were in the millions, not billions, as previously stated.